Friday, April 2, 2010

College

I work at a university in a large city and everyday I see young people that do not think college is a reality. If there is anyone out there that has a true desire to attend college PLEASE let me know. In my current position I am mainly at community colleges advising students on what they must do to transfer to a 4 year institution. If you are in high school now and want to attend college, but may not have the grades or test scores...go to a community college and transfer. I know it may seem like it is easier said than done, but the process is not a difficult one. I am all about empowerment and uplifting young people so if you have any questions about your education (or anything else)...contact me at blackgirlsguideto@yahoo.com and I will answer your questions!


~Miss Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment